Choctaw Nation Career Development
Within today’s global economy, finding and keeping a job requires higher skill levels than ever before. Employers want workers with documented skills based on “real world” experience.
The Choctaw Nation’s vision for the development of the Career Development Program is to create a pipeline to quality career and technology training as well as services for the Choctaw people.
Land a Great JOB and learn about Career Resources at our upcoming Career Fairs!
Coming in November:
The Choctaw Nation Career Development Program is offering three Career-Prep Workshops and two Job Fairs.
- Poteau – CASC Technical Occupational Bldg. RM #500; Nov. 1, Noon-1pm OR 5:00pm-6:00pm. Pre-register with Bryan Martin, email@example.com
- Broken Bow – Choctaw Nation Family Investment Center; Nov. 2, 11:30am-12:30pm OR 5:00pm-6:00pm. Pre-register with Becky Hilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Idabel – Choctaw Nation Community Center; Nov. 6, 11:30am-12:30pm OR 5:00pm-6:00pm. Pre-register with Becky Hilton, email@example.com
- Poteau, Oklahoma – Nov. 9, 2017 Donald W. Reynolds Center 105 Reynolds Ave, Poteau 74953
- Idabel, Oklahoma – Nov. 14, 2017 Bypass Church of Christ 120 W. Lincoln Road Idabel 74745